The Ownership Document
- Create your ownership exhibit file directly within the application by filling out a simple form
- Import information for Table I and Table II from other sources like Excel, CSV or HTML documents
- Use libraries to store data for an unlimited number of reporting owners and issuers
- Create your EDGAR filing and file securely to the EDGAR System with tools to collect acceptance messages
- Support for Forms 3, 3/A, 4, 4/A, 5 and 5/A
Industry-Leading Customer Service
- Call Monday-Friday, 9-6 Eastern for immediate help from one of our experts
- Partner with a development team that truly listens to and addresses the needs of clients with monthly updates to improve tools, add new features, and correct issues
- Monthly updates with additional updates to correspond to new releases of the EDGAR System
- Emergency 24/7 support offered as a service
Go16 is a subscription software package. All software runs on the Windows operating system and requires Internet access during installation, updates, upon running and when filing to the EDGAR system.
Software can be run on a local computer or from a network location. It can also be installed on a terminal server.