The Legato Scripting Language and the IDE are included in all installations of GoFiler Complete. You may also download the Legato Interpreter for free as a standalone package below.
This package will allow you to run Legato scripts from a command line. Legato is free for development for personal or non-commercial use. By downloading Legato Basic, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of its use.
Revised: March 11, 2019
Legato Release Notes
Version 1.2b (03/11/2019)
1.0 Legato Script Language Notes
1.1 Legato Basic
– Corrected an issue with the product registration logic.
1.2 Function and SDK Changes
– Added new modes to PoolSetNewLineMode function.
– Added additional options to the PoolAppendAsPCData function.
1.3 New Functions
– DataControlGetString — Returns the content of a row.
– HTMLContextCreate — Creates an HTML Context Object for scanning and retrieving information.
– HTMLContextScan — Scans the file associated with an HTML Context Object.
– HTMLGetContext — Returns a table for the current context at a specified position within an HTML file.
– HTMLGetNames — Scans source file and returns a list of named positions.
– HTMLGetObjects — Scans source file and returns a list of referenced objects.