Wednesday, May 25. 2022
XBRL US to Host Second Webinar in Series: Mastering New SEC XBRL Requirements for Investment Management Filers
The webinar continues the series that addresses the new disclosure requirements, which include structured data format (XBRL) requirements. These requirements are intended to make financial information simpler for investors to analyze and facilitate automation of regulatory filings and business information processes.
The remote event will feature speakers who will discuss and review:
- how the new structured data format requirement will impact filers’ current workflow
- matters to consider during the transition to full compliance
- SEC staff interpretations and FAQs that may be used as resources
The webinar will be led by seasoned XBRL providers with decades of experience in working with investment management filers on SEC submissions. The event will feature presentations by industry professionals including:
- Scott Theis, Chairman of the XBRL US Domain Steering Committee and President of Novaworks, LLC
- Nikkyann Berteau, Disclosure Product Analyst, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Joe Luczka, Director, Advisory, KPMG LLP
- Gordon Ruckdeschel, VP Compliance Services & Funds, Toppan Merrill
This event is free to attend, but registration is required. For more details about this remote event, including registration information and the webinar’s agenda, visit the event’s webpage.
To view or listen to part one of this series, visit the Past Events & Replays webpage on XBRL US’ website.